7.24.2012

Bump update - 30 weeks

We've got only/still 10-ish weeks to go before baby B #2 arrives. From the various estimates online and in my apps, BB should be just over 3 pounds now, which is size of an acorn squash, a butternut squash, or head of cabbage. Length estimates are anywhere from 15.5 to 17 inches long (head to toe). Glucose test was good, iron was low (not unusual) so I've been hitting the meats and spinach like a pro. Not much else to report.

As of last week, Sadie told me that I do not have a baby in my tummy, it's only food. She has the baby in her tummy. And here is her birth plan: although it takes a long time for the baby to be ready to come out, when it is, she will jump up into the air, the baby will fall out and the doctor will catch the baby. All this will only take 20 minutes.

I now subscribe to the Sadie Barandes birth plan.

No comments: