3.28.2012

This and that


Sadie said she wanted to pose so I could take a picture. I got Triangle Pose...


followed by "The Thinker".


Those two dots are Jupiter (the dimmer one - further away) and Venus, as seen from our moving car on the way home from New Hampshire. Pretty neat, eh?


A return to daylight, and evidently full-on Spring (nearly summer). Sunny daffodils greet us coming home from school.


An after school moment on the steps outside Agassiz with Zora. Sadie asked me to take a picture of them, but then wouldn't look at the camera.


She had some important point to make a few moments later, however.


Flying Sadie in the playground. I love this picture of her in motion - so hard to get.


And a return to early Spring and cooler March days, adrift in a sea of sand.


Sadie briefly admires my latest dinnertime masterpiece - Mr. Chicken Hair with a Ketchup Beard and Mustache.

No comments: