7.02.2010

The new lens


I have a fancy-pants new camera, thanks to the amazing Barandes clan (as an early birthday present). I've been putting it to good use the past two days starting to learn all of the features. It may take some time, but already I love what it can do! (and I love Sadie rocking the stripes).


Capturing Sadie making cute faces.


Trying to feed herself yogurt.


Documenting the gorgeous flowers in bloom on our street.


And catching the occasional butterfly.


Sadie in the park, her eyes green with all the reflections.


Wowee, zowee! Stay tuned for more photos!

2 comments:

erin said...

Wow. Those are some amazingly crisp and clear and lovely photos. She's going to be so happy to have these when she's older.

Shelley Barandes said...

I love taking pictures, maybe in my next career I'll be a photographer. It's so much fun and I love looking back at everything we've done with Sadie and as a family.