11.07.2008

Be Prepared.

This weekend we're taking the first of a two-part natural childbirth class. It's not based on one specific technique or philosophy, but will cover coping mechanisms from many.

I feel pretty good that there won't be too much presented I haven't already read about or discussed with other moms & moms-to-be. For Jacob, on the other hand, this is when we learn whether or not to start looking for a doula...




The Isis centers have been great. I take a pre-natal yoga class there every week, which depending on instructor, is relaxing, invigorating or just plain hard.

The centers also have really great stores for all kinds of baby gear, and I'm slowly being inspired by the many things I might actually want to start thinking about a baby registry. This will please my mother who's been bugging me about starting one, even though the baby shower isn't for another three months!

Miles to go before we sleep.

No comments: