
We just saw this book in the window at the Harvard Bookstore. So fascinated with the cover, we went in and took a closer look.
I would just like to say that
it
is
awesome.
AND looking it up online I found that there are others in the series. Oh, Jacob will be in heaven when he can read these to the girl.
The other one that caught my eye, and perhaps more appropriate for a smaller child is this one:

I may have to get this one as a gift for the boys. It's a beautiful accordion book with the same illustrations on both sides. On one side it's all about how a boy finds it useful to have a duck (to sit on, wear as a hat, take a bath with) and on the other it's about how a duck finds it useful to have a boy (to keep him warm, to serve as a perch, to swim with). Really wonderful, originally in Spanish with illustrations by an Argentinian artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment