Fundal height measurements have slowed, but the baby dropped last week which probably accounts for that. The time is nigh (two to four weeks out).
The most exciting part was a brief low-tech ultrasound to double check positioning (still head down). There aren't any pictures, but we got a baby overview including very distorted face shots. Still can't tell who it looks like, but it has eyes, nose and mouth all where these things belong.
It's a nice change to have an image to go with the baby and not just think of it as a series of lumps pushing me in all directions from the inside. Actually, the baby is lying in a little sideways C shape, facing right, most of the time. I continue to be kicked only on that side, and far far far to the right. Again with the funny lopsidedness.
I'm hoping that this weekend will be the last of the nesting madness; a final Ikea run, once more to the baby stuff store for a few must-haves, then I'll feel a bit more settled. A visit from Jacob's mom this weekend is helping us kick the cleaning into high gear as well.
Now if I could only get so organized at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment